Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Sweet and Sisterly Email Exchange

My sister and I had a very nice, very feminine and sweet conversation via email today.  Here it is.

ME:
*chirp*
 Is this thing on? 
Are you alive?

Just checking… 

Speaking of checking… Check out the recipe on joythebaker.com today.

SISTER:
Do you think I could get an eyeballectomy? Just my left one. It kills.

Work is so busy. I’ve been fried lately. Things are coming under control now – to a certain extent – and my staycation is on the horizon.

ME:
Oh, goodie. 

I hereby officially deny you the eyballectomy.  Pirate patches frighten me.

THE END.

It's like we're finishing each other's sentences.  We're awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and hearing what you think, so please chime in. Keep it civil. It's how we roll here at Cabbage Ranch.