Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Basketweave Bacon

I like my brother.  He used to sit on me and hock loogies at me.  It's ok, though; in retrospect I was probably very annoying and might have deserved it.  In any event, his evil treatment of me only deepened my resolve to torment my younger sister and I'm quite sure that was nothing but positive.  She needed it for sure

These days, my brother is a nice, responsible person and I'm sure that if he hocks loogies at anyone his wife, my sister-in-law, doesn't know.

These days, my brother also does pretty neat stuff with food.  He likes to grill a lot with man-fire, and he texts my poor husband photos of huge briskets, luscious ribs, beer can chickens, and so on.  Meanwhile, back at Cabbage Ranch, Cabbage is rolling his eyes listening to me insist that tofu really does taste good, as I overcook yet another chicken breast.

Anyhow, my brother and sister-in-law put their creative minds to good use with all their delicious man-food-cooking.

Case-in-point:


It probably goes without saying that Cabbage is halfway to my brother's house by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and hearing what you think, so please chime in. Keep it civil. It's how we roll here at Cabbage Ranch.