- Went to a 100th birthday party
- Saw Cabbage's family ranch for the first time
- Took a million picture of gorgeous horse country
- Ate boiled peanuts
- Investigated some freaky sinkhole action
- Went to the theater
- Did not sweat. Okay, maybe once.
- Hugged lots of family
- Flew with a toddler as a lap passenger, alone, twice. Lived to tell about it.
Needless to say, I'm about to faceplant on my bed. Lotsa stories for you all... But first: sleeping, unpacking, behbeh wrangling, picture downloading, errand running, Georgie hugging, Sam smooching. If I can work out 2 (two) charlie horses, maybe some running... and hopefully a ride.
See ya Monday afternoon!
P.S. I'm sorry to say right now I'm watching VH1's Tough Love: Miami. Tah-Raiiiiiin Wreck! Please watch it, too, so I can justify my viewership.