Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Silhouette

A few months ago, we had an escape day and went to a huge aquarium.  To my surprise, Beep was transfixed by the fish.  Cabbage and I spent a long while pointing out different fish to her, letting her crawl over exhibit rocks along the edge of the glass, and holding her up to "ooooh" and "aaaaah" over fish.  But to be honest, the best part of the day was watching these two:




The photo below is also from that day, and it always makes me laugh. 

I've come up with a few captions:

Flipper Goes to the Dark Side

Reasons Not to Play "I've Got Your Nose" with a Dolphin

Rabid Dolphin Wows Fans

Toddler Giant Towers Over Terrified Dolphin
 
What would you call it?
(I'm sure you woke up this morning and said to yourself, "Self, I really hope I get to play "Name That Picture."  What can I say?  I aim to please.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and hearing what you think, so please chime in. Keep it civil. It's how we roll here at Cabbage Ranch.