Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Re-Entry

Hi guys!  Sorry for the absence, but... We have been on vacation!  We traveled to Wisconsin, land of beer, cheese and my childhood. 


We had a great time with friends and family and I have stories to tell... but we arrived home late last night, after airplane delays and standby flights.

By the time we landed, we all felt like this.


Today I studiously avoided unpacking a crapton of gear in favor of feeding carrots to horses and enjoying having a little playdate for Beep.  Let me assure you that our house is a disaster- filled suitcases boobytrap our bedroom, everything is dusty, and there is a weird-stale smell I can't trace. On the plus side we did manage to get by the grocery store today to get milk... and then the whole gallon leapt out the truck door to commit suicide on our driveway.  Oops.

Keep me in your thoughts while I am blazing away in re-entry...



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and hearing what you think, so please chime in. Keep it civil. It's how we roll here at Cabbage Ranch.