- One cowboy
- 18 pairs of boots, 15 of which are encrusted with dried mud at any given moment
- One toddler who says "choo choo traaaaaayne" and "ahs craaaaayme"
- Four horses with overgrown manes and occasional cactus stickers
- Two horse trailers
- One ATV
- Multiple pickups and one grocery getter
- One utility trailer (parked in full view of the house)
- One ranch dog wearing tracks through the yard
- One ranch cat leaving dead "presents" on the driveway
- Many lizards, snails, and a growing bounty of bullfrogs attracted to our pool
If that wasn't enough, Cabbage is getting an early start on showing Beep how to rope.
I think this means my yankee butt is officially outnumbered, yes?