Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

Mission Accomplished

I am 37 weeks pregnant, and it's usually about 100 degrees outside.  Because those facts do not, in fact, happily coexist in any universe, my time outside is extremely limited these days. 

As in, I avoid it like the plague.

When I do venture outside, it's usually done grudgingly and quickly, with a specific (and limited) objective in mind.

One night, Beep and I set out on a mission, which was thus:
Hoist Beep onto Mama's hip
Find Sam
Love on Sam
Waddle inside ASAP



Puckering up


Planting one on Sam


Horsehair-y faces are easily washed clean (eventually)


A little hand loves well


A big hand loves, too

Mission accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and hearing what you think, so please chime in. Keep it civil. It's how we roll here at Cabbage Ranch.